Parc Trostre — Part Time Retail Security Officer
|Permanent – Employee
|Working Times Between
|07.00am and 12.00pm
|Working Hours per Week
|£8.91 per hour
Work within one of our specialist Security teams, ensuring the security and safety of customers, staff and premises in a leading retail environment.
You’ll play a key role in the team’s delivery of security within the communal areas of a high profile shopping centre, supporting the public and centre staff. You will have a firm focus on delivering high levels of customer service, so you should enjoy dealing with members of the public.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
- Concierge and reception duties
- Access control
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring
- Car park barrier control
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry
- SIA licence (SG or DS) is essential
- First Aid qualification
- CCTV licence (desirable)
- Experience of radio use
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
Click here to apply.