Parc Trostre — Retail Park Facilities Team Leader
Working Days – Monday- Sunday
Working Times – Between 07:00am and 7:00pm
Shift Pattern – Mornings/Afternoons
Working Hours per Week – 40 hours
Pay Rate – £11.00 per hour
You will liaise and communicate with Centre Management, all staff, tenants, contractors, and park visitors in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures.The Team Leader will ensure the efficient and safe operation of the Environmental & Security contract within Parc Trostre, Llanelli.
This role reports directly to the Area Manager and works closely with all environmental and security teams to ensure efficient delivery within the cleaning and security division, offering expertise as a team leader and a hands-on approach.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement heavily focused on our people and teamwork.
- Responsible for motivating, training, recruiting, managing, and mentoring a team of staff and supervisors to get the best out of every situation whilst working in agreed timeframes.
- Identifying opportunities to positively influence the experience of all customers wherever possible.
- Monitoring of contractor’s SLAs and KPIs including target responsibilities.
- Ensuring the House Keeping and Security teams are managed within contractual obligations and always performing to highest levels of quality and service.
- Deliver all services in full compliance with all Health, Safety & Environmental regulations.
- To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained with the necessary skills and provide all necessary training and development to ensure their competence in their respective roles
- Participate in weekly Centre Manager meetings, monthly KPI reviews with Centre Manager/OCS.
- In absence of the Centre Manager, communicate, record & report, in a timely manner any incidents, actions, requests, or complaints etc to Centre Manager.
Experience and Qualifications Required
We are looking for someone that has worked within a similar environment, preferably a retail sector in a supervisory role with a firm hands-on approach… Leading from the front!
- Highly literate and numerate
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understand budgets and basic accounts.
- Support the development and implementation of a staff development program.
- Proven track record of continuous improvement achievement.
- Evidence of “hands-on” operational experience and a track record of successful client relationship management.
- Successful track record in developing a “customer focused” service culture.
- Capable of motivating people to help develop new concepts / procedures.
- Must be self-motivated and results orientated with effective inter – personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with honesty and integrity with openness and transparency.
Other Duties :
- Maintain Client Liaison throughout the site and work closely with the centre management team.
What will you get in return?
A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
Access to high street discounts
Access to low interest loans
Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
Long Service Awards
Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer.
Click here to apply.