Parc Trostre — Site Lead
Working Days – Monday- Sunday
Working Times – 7:00am and 7:00pm
Shift Pattern – Mornings/Afternoons
Working Hours per Week – 40 hours
Pay Rate – £11.00 per hour
Overall purpose of the role:
To ensure the efficiency and safe operation of the Environmental & Security contract within Parc Trostre, Llanelli. To liaise and communicate with Centre Management, all staff, tenants, contractors and park visitors in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures. Working with supervisors who are committed to the ‘One Team’ ethos of the site. To be flexible in your working patterns. To actively participate and contribute to the “Centre of Excellence forum”.
Always working within the CBRE Rise Values:
Respect – for all (Client, work colleagues, general public etc).
Integrity – behave with integrity.
Service – the delivery of excellent service.
Excellence – with a focus on excellence.
- Co-ordinate with the Environmental & Security team optimising the use of the internal and external resources, to ensure teamwork, consistency and focus, on tasks and services. Providing Centre Management with monthly staff rotas in advance.
- Monitoring of service level agreements (SLA’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s), undertaking daily site inspection to ensure SLAs are being delivered, including monthly formal audits with Centre Management.
- To promote One Team – One Complete Solution.
- To liaise with and to take instruction from Centre Management as to park strategies, priorities etc.
- To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained with the necessary skills and provide all necessary training and development to ensure their competence in their respective roles.
- To drive a one team ethos through the whole site and ensure that all OCS staff are working together to enhance the ‘customer experience’ from the minute they enter to the minute they leave.
- To participate fully in any activities, such as helping and co-ordinating where appropriate park promotions & events. Also including opportunities for networking that raise the profile of OCS. Some activities being outside normal office hours.
- To keep up to date with developments in practices, techniques and products. Keep abreast of changes to legislation and amendments to approve codes of practice and recommend appropriate measures to ensure compliance and delivery of best practice.
- Liaise with OCS internal and external statutory bodies to ensure compliance with OCS and industry regulations with particular emphasis on ISO quality systems and health & safety.
- Support, implement and carry out any other reasonable tasks of the Centre Management as directed, ensuring adherence to deadlines. Maintaining regular communication with Centre Management.
- To liaise & communicate with tenants, contractors & park visitors in a professional manner.
- Regularly inspect all staff uniforms, monitor standards of cleanliness & replace as required
- Complete regularly ‘walk the walk’ audits & reporting back to line manager / OCS
- Participate in weekly Centre Manager meetings, monthly KPI reviews with Centre Manager/OCS.
- Facilitate the management of appropriate resource levels and obtain quotes on request.
- In absence of the Centre Manager, communicate, record & report, in a timely manner any incidents, actions, requests, or complaints etc to Centre Manager.
- Undertake for full range and scope of site supervisory duties.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Highly literate and numerate (essential).
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Good I.T Skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understand budgets and basic accounts.
- Excellent skills in mathematics.
- Support / develop / implement a staff development program.
- Hold an IOSH (OCS will train if not).
- Proven track record of continuous improvement achievement.
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins.
- Evidence of “hands-on” operational experience and a track record of successful client relationship management.
- Successful track record in developing a “customer focused” service culture.
- Proven record of motivating, developing and retaining a workforce.
- Capable of thinking outside of the box.
- Capable of motivating people to help develop new concepts / procedures.
- Preferable skills to have worked with and motivated casual workers in a difficult work place.
- Must be self-motivated and results orientated with effective inter – personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with honesty and integrity with openness and transparency.
- Must be able to demonstrate commitment to support the rest of the team at times of crisis.
- Maintain Client Liaison throughout the site and work closely with the centre management team.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively.
- High degree of interest in their own personal development and future career progression.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.