Competitions — Nature Week Competition
Open for Entries 22/07/2023 until 30/07/2023
To mark the start of Nature Week, we’re running a nature photography competition!
Llanelli is home to some extraordinary wildlife and we want to celebrate that.
To be in the chance of winning a family ticket to the Wetlands Centre simply click here and follow the instructions on the dedicated competition post on Facebook.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw can be made via the Parc Trostre Retail Park Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- The competition opens on the 22nd of July and closes on the 30th of July at 12 pm.
- To enter, you will need to share your nature photography either in the competition post comments or via direct message to Parc Trostre.
- This competition will be run on both Facebook and Instagram and entries will be combined. The winner will be picked at random from all entries across these platforms.
- Each comment equals one entry. Users must also be following the Parc Trostre account on the platform they entered via for their entry to be considered valid.
- The winner will be contacted via the account they used to enter the competition on the same day the draw has been made.
- The winners must make contact and arrange their prize within 24 hours or risk the prize being forfeited.
- The prize will be 1 family ticket to Llanelli Wetlands Centre.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- The prizes can be collected from the Parc Trostre security office from 30th July and must be collected by 10th August.
- Employees of Parc Trostre Retail Park and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on the Parc Trostre Facebook and Instagram page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter has arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information may be used only by our staff internally and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.