Parc Trostre — COVID-19 update
Monday 22nd June
From today, stores at Parc Trostre previously deemed non-essential will begin to re-open for business.
A great deal of effort has gone into making Parc Trostre a safe place for staff and customers including increased signage and floor stickers and markings being installed throughout the centre, enhanced cleaning regimes, and increased security presence. Everyone has a part to play in this, and we’d ask you all to take care of each and follow the social distancing guidelines as closely as possible at all times.
In the meantime, we are working with retailers to develop plans to ensure staff and customers will be safe around the retail and to ensure social distancing is abided by. To this end, please note:
- To help you move around the centre at a safe distance please follow the directional signage and maintain your social distance (2m) from others.
- Stores will have their own signage, hand sanitisation stations and may have one way systems. Please note any directional information upon entering each store.
- Please check the opening hours of your favourite stores before visiting, as their hours may have changed.
- There will be designated areas for customers to queue for specific stores which will be clearly marked. In most cases these will be adjacent to each store. Behind each designated area there will be a safe zone which cars may not enter.
- Customers will be required to wait in the designated store areas until called forward by the retailer. If the designated area is full, you will need to return at a later time.
- For your safety, there will be no queueing on the walkways. If you are waiting here you may be moved on by Security.
- Some seating will be closed off in order to help you move around the centre at a safe distance.
- We have designated extra (temporary) disabled bays throughout the park due to some locations being required as waiting areas.
- Please note: our rear car parks will be closed and will only be for staff parking only.
- Our main car park will have a greatly reduced limited capacity due to these safety measures. When capacity is reached the car park will be closed and we will activate a one in one out policy. For more parking information, please click here.
- If you’re unsure, please speak to a member of our friendly team.
We appreciate these changes might not be easy, but we are very grateful to every individual playing a part to keep all our visitors and staff safe.
Please keep an eye out for our social media updates and we hope you all stay safe and healthy.
For the latest list on opened stores, please click here.
Please note that store hours may have changed. Please check directly with the retailer before travelling.